Friday, July 18, 2008

Queue "Doomsday Machine" Music

Yes, Doomsday is approaching. That pesky lil' con called SDCC, and I continue to get stuff ready for it. I put a batch of last year's Sketchbook (The Good, The Bod, and the Undies) together; just have to cut the ends off. I'll probably do another batch tomorrow.

I did finally get around to the last take-home sketch from last SDCC. Bubbles racing the Roadrunner. Sometimes I get annoyed that I just don't have the right shade of color I'm looking for, so I have to wing it and try out different things to kinda make it work. But it's done and I can get on to other things.

I'm definitely not going to get anything new done for the con. I currently have 2 stories on my desk to do: 1) a Samurai Jack 4 pager, and 2) a Legion of Super Heroes (cartoon version) issue to pencil. Yes! That's right doin' some LSH. :p Since I haven't really watched the show, it'll be interesting to see if I can turn it around in the time Harvey wants. I'm expecting some comics and reference this afternoon. All of this is due in mid-August. O_O

No comments: