Thursday, July 10, 2008

Shameless Plug #3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Okay, it's also been a while since I've updated what's been published. I helped out with inking duties on World of Warcraft #5 (5 pages), and #7 (9 pages) over penciller Ludo Lullabi. Nice stuff, tight, but a little sparse, 'cept when he does backgrounds, then there's some gorgeous scenery to work on. Hopefully you won't be able to tell the difference between my work and what Sandra Hope did. :P I am actually credited for inks in WoW #6 but I didn't do anything in that issue. My apologies to the other inker.

More on the kiddie book side, Super Friends #3 is finally out with full issue inks. CN Block Party #45 has a PPG 4 pager (pencils and inks) that was supposed to have another 4 pager following that, but I was way late on the second story (sorry Rachel). Still both stories turned out well, and it's always nice to go back to the Girls once in a while.
An even more recent release (Last Week!! 0_0) is #1 of Myth-Told Tales. It's based on the book series by Robert Aspirin and inspired by the comics drawn by Phil Foglio. The artwork tends to be a bit looser than what I normally do, I was in the mood to break away from my french curves, ruler, and circle templates and do some freehand work. My friend Scott Beaderstadt (Trollords) helped me with page layout chores of which I say, "Thanks!"

No comments: